If you have questions about the Boalsburg Farmers' Market that are not answered on this website, contact our co-managers.
[NOTE: The co-managers are Boalsburg Farmers' Market vendors that volunteer to fulfill these positions and keep us running smoothly. The individuals acting as co-managers change from year to year. Before contacting us, check here to confirm who the current co-managers are.]
- Janet Robinson --> (814) 355-0215 -or- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tony Sapia --> (814) 876-3279 -or- email@example.com
If you are interested in becoming a musician at the Boalsburg Farmers' Market, please, contact Papa Sings at PapaSings@verizon.net to make arrangements to come on out and join the fun.
[NOTE: Musicians are not paid money to perform but do receive generous product donations from each market vendor.]
If you are interested in applying to become a vendor at the Boalsburg Farmers' Market you should know:
- We are a producers only market so you have to grow, raise or produce the items that you intend to sell.
- We accept vendor applications all year round but only vote on new members in January to start vending at the following Summer Season in May. If there is space available, new members have the option to particpate in the remaining part of the Winter Season.
- We have space limitations so may not be able to accept all of the vendors that we would like. So if you are not accepted one year, feel free to apply for the following year.
- We require that all vendors participating in the Winter Season already be active members of the Summer Season. (In other words, we do not accept vendors for the Winter Season only.)